Ever since I planning married, I’ve been looking for the perfect pastel hair color to wear on my big day. The problem is that many of them don’t work with my skin tone and look super fake. Plus, they wash out so quickly! So I’m glad I found this article because it has some great recommendations from people who have tried these colors before!
If you’re going for a pastel hair color, you might want to think about adding some highlights or lowlights. This will make your color stand out and give it that extra pop of femininity! There are so many different colors to choose from, but soft pink is perfect if you’re looking for something on the more natural side.
Pastel hair on their big day
If you’re a bride or looking for great new hair color, consider pastel hair colors. These soft shades are perfect for any occasion and can be done in easy steps!
- Shampoo your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove all the product build-up from your scalp. Then, let it air dry or use a blowdryer on low heat to speed up the process.
- Apply balm onto damp strands and comb through to distribute evenly.
- Section off the top layer of hair into three even pieces; clip one side back out of the way
- Using an old toothbrush, brush down each section with dye starting at the roots
- Brush bristles through after every stroke.
If you are looking for a color to match your pastel wedding dress, try one of the following pastel hair colors. Whether you want something light and airy or darker with more contrast, there is a perfect shade for every bride-to-be!
If you’re looking for something light and airy, try soft baby pink. This will give off the feeling that everything is just right in your world. For an even softer look, go with lavender. It has less contrast than other colors but still gives off plenty of personalities! If bright is what you are going for, then take on magenta. This bright hue will make your day feel extra special.
Absolutely stunning pastel wedding hair ideas
Some of the most popular hair colors for brides are pastel shades, from baby pink to mint green. But there’s a lot more to consider than just color when deciding what will be perfect for your big day!
- Do you want your hair color to match your wedding dress? If so, do not go with an emerald or teal shade. Instead, try something more neutral like lavender or lilac.
- If you’re looking for a bolder look, choose a bright blue or purple that can transition into a striking bob style cut without too much effort on the wedding day.
- Pastels are great because they can be styled in many different ways and still showcase your personality beautifully!
Are you getting married soon and looking for some pastel hair color ideas? Check out these cute colors that will match your wedding theme.
The first one is a light pink, which would go great with a vintage-themed wedding. The second idea is bold and bright, perfect if you’re having an outdoor ceremony on the beach. The last option is soft and romantic; it’s also perfect for a winter wonderland-style wedding.